I have been looking forward to the last day of school for quite awhile now. I love summer and all things that come with summer. I can’t wait to pick up my kids and finally be free of carpooling and homework! Since it’s all I’ve been thinking about I decided to do a last day of school roundup of fun things you can do with your kids on the last day of school!!
19 Fun Ideas for the Last Day of School
1. Here is a fun backpack full of fun summer things that will keep your kids entertained all summer.
Get the free printable for a cute field journal cover here.
2. I love this idea from Princess Pinky Girl. It looks like so much fun! I am definitely doing this for our end of school water party, (if it will stop raining!)
3. “Welcome to summer” I love the idea of having a welcome to summer sign for your kids to see when they come home on thier last day of school. (source unknown)
4. I love this t-shirt cut file from Sugar Bee Crafts. It is such a cute idea to have your kids friends autograph their shirt.
5. I also love this college ruled t-shirt by my crazy blessed life. It is a super simple tutorial and how darling is it??
6. I think this last day breakfast and banner by Ameroonie Designs would make your kids so excited for that last day of school, and it’s such a great way to send them off.
7. I love these Mini Pinatas by One Charming Party. How cute would it be to give your little sweetie one of these!
8. My Bestie over at Crazy Little Projects created this summer fun bucket.
9. These treat bag toppers would make a darling gift for your kids to give to thier classmates from Hello Cuteness
10. This idea rocks my world! I love love love it! It’s a last day of school tailgate party! Read more about it at The Adventure Mom
11. I love this pic in a pic from call me crafty. You take a pic on the last day of school with your kid holding a frame, then you photoshop thier first day of school pic in the frame.
12. Click here to see this cute idea of marking your kids lunch like this
13. “Orange you glad it’s summer” from Deals to Wheels blog.
14. I love these Stay in Touch kits from the Salty Pineapple. I love this idea, it would be so fun to have little summer penpals.
15. Sugar Bee Crafts has this really cute idea of decorating inside your car with balloons. My kids would love this.
16. I like this Classroom Freebie its a little end of year survey. It would be a fun idea if you are a room mom or teacher.
17. Here is a free printable for your kid to hold while they pose on the last day of school from Yellow Bliss Road
18. Idea List Mom has this really cute free printable of a little last day of school questionnaire.
19. Huge Neighborhood Water Party!! That is what we are doing! I can’t wait to have all the little friends over and celebrate!