Teacher Appreciation is right around the corner and I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for ideas the day before I need them. I have 3 kids in elementary school so I have to do 3 of whatever I end up doing. Pinterest is awesome because when you are running low on time you have pinterest to fall back on. I gathered ideas that all have a free printable so that it is as easy as possible for you to do a last minute gift for your child’s teacher. Also, a great idea would be to just have your child write a simple note telling their teacher how much they love them (then their teacher can see all the mad skills they learned) Well, lets get started…
Ideas for Teacher Appreciation
- “I wish you could teach me S’more”
- I love this jar from Crazy Little Projects, it would be a fun gift to just drop by the classroom during the week.
- Here is another great one from Crazy Little Projects. I think flowers are so fun this time of year!
- If you want to just pick them up a gift card so they can pick out something they would love, you can print this cute gift card holder from Simply Kelly Designs
- I love this idea! Its a redbox code that comes with sweet movie snacks. You can find it here at The Crafting Chicks
- This jar turned out so cute.. It is just a jar full of starbursts, but they have fun bright colors and a cute label to go with. Find it here at Simply Designing
- DesignMom has this really fun idea for a printable that goes inside a soap container. I love how unique this is.
- “Thanks to you, my mind is Sharp” I love colorful sharpies and when you throw them all together in a cup with this printable you can’t go wrong. Printable from Scoop of Reality
- You can go and buy some donuts and slap this cute label from Design Dazzle on the box. You can’t go wrong with Donuts.
- You could go buy a Jamba Juice gift card and make one of these cute gifts with this printable from Tatertots and jello
- I love love love notebooks. Thats why I love this printable from Giggles Galore
For this idea you just get the items needed to make s’mores then print out and attach the cute tag found here
Check out these other fun posts from RedoMom